본문 바로가기
장바구니0

Wismansyah Arief Rachadiono, who has functioned as the Chief of Tanger…

페이지 정보

작성자 Danilo
작성일 24-09-26 05:23 조회 67회 댓글 0

본문

A Lesson in Political Management
Prabowo's actions give a valuable lesson in political leadership, showing that real leadership entails making challenging selections for the better good. His example offers as an overview for current and future leaders in browsing the intricacies of governance and political engagement.

087849000_1707560027-20240210-Kampanye_Prabowo-Gibran-HER_3.jpgHe explained that the decision of the PKS Central Leadership Council (DPP) to nominate Anies and Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial election was based on suggestions submitted by the PKS Jakarta Regional Leadership Council (DPW). "I have received a letter from the DPW DKI Jakarta structure that has proposed the DKI gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP, followed by the DKI vice-gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP. Among the letters was a request to endorse, approve, and designate Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan and Mr. Mohammad Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and vice-gubernatorial candidates for DKI," said Syaikhu.

This decision is inspired by his commitment to offer a new alternative, presenting a new perspective and background to the people of Banten, beyond the long-standing political family in the region. Arief Wismansyah's leadership in Tangerang has been recognized for advancement in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a solid base to advance Banten. In this context, he is dedicated to advocating for social justice, sustainable development, and equitable development throughout Banten. Arief shared his willingness to face the challenges of the Banten Pilkada with a vision centered on positive transformation and advancement for all community members. He revealed that his decision to run was initially unexpected, but the support from the community and his family made him think again. He noted that a meeting with Vice President Ma'ruf Amin significantly impacted his decision to run. "I was asked by VP Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He questioned, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I believed he was correct. Finally, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when interviewed in the Karawaci neighborhood of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also shared his views on the dominant political dynasty in Banten, noting the division in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about running with famous candidates in the region. "I hope to work together with the Banten community to progress together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief emphasized his willingness to cooperate with various parties for the development of Banten, without sacrificing the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can provide the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah invites the people of Banten to support a shared vision in advancing the region through the upcoming election.

Welcoming Unity Among Indonesians
Prabowo Subianto has actually consistently contacted all Indonesians to unify and encounter future challenges with each other. This motion of getting to out to political rivals and leaders from other parties is a practical demo of his idea in unity and cumulative initiative.

095451100_1698761649-presidenri.go.id-30102023174358-653f88ee2a5be4.05309240-1280x853.jpegAccording to Sufmi Dasco Ahmad, the Chairman of the Daily Board of the Gerindra Party, this idea is viewed by his party as merely an aspiration. "Yes, the current situation is just a discourse in the media, and we consider it just an aspiration and it hasn't reached the level of party talks within the Advanced Indonesia Coalition," said Dasco at Rumah Kertanegara, South Jakarta, on Friday, (June 7, 2024). Meanwhile, Kaesang mentioned that the decision regarding his candidacy for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada will be decided in August. "As I have said before, wait for the surprise in August," remarked Kaesang at the PSI Office in Jakarta, on Friday (June 7, 2024). He indicated that there is a surprise regarding whether he will run in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. The youngest son of President Jokowi asked everyone to be patient as the registration for the candidates for governor and deputy governor via political parties will start from August 27 to August 29, 2024. "The registration is still a long way off, it is still in August, late August. Wait," he stated, according to Antara. Previously, on Wednesday, May 29, 2024, Sufmi Dasco Ahmad, the Chairman of the Daily Board of the Gerindra Party, posted a photo of Budisatrio Djiwandono alongside Kaesang Pangarep on his personal Instagram account @sufmi_dasco, with the caption "For Jakarta 2024." Besides posting Budisatrio with Kaesang, Dasco also uploaded a photo of Budisatrio with celebrity Raffi Ahmad in the style of a pair campaign flyer on his personal Instagram. On Thursday, April 18, 2024, Ahmad Muzani, the General Secretary of the Gerindra Party, stated that the figure being prepared for If you have any queries regarding in which and how to use Medical partner matching, you can make contact with us at our site. the Jakarta Pilkada is still being finalized. The Gerindra Party has several youthful figures, including Budisatrio Djiwandono and Moreno Soeprapto. "We have a strong contender, preferably a fresh and young figure," he said at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta. Claimed Prohibition by Jokowi, Kaesang Pangarep: That's Zulhas's Version of the Story Head of the Indonesian Solidarity Party (PSI), Kaesang Pangarep, also responded the statement that he was prohibited by President Jokowi from running in the Jakarta Pilkada. According to Kaesang, that version is the Chairman of the National Mandate Party (PAN), Zulkifli Hasan, also known as Zulhas. "That's Zulhas's version of the story," he mentioned. He then turned the question back to the media. "So, have you listened to my version of the story yet?" asked Kaesang. Upon hearing this, a number of journalists requested him to explain, but Kaesang chose to keep it to himself. "It's a secret," concluded Kaesang before departing. Previously, the Chairman of the National Mandate Party (PAN), Zulkifli Hasan, stated that President Jokowi forbade his youngest son, Kaesang Pangarep, from running for the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "Earlier, I inquired the President after the meeting. 'Sir, what about Kaesang running for Jakarta deputy governor?' 'Oh no,' he said, 'Don't do it, Mr. Zul,'" Zulhas stated at the PAN DPP, South Jakarta, on Monday, (June 3, 2024). Zulkifli Hasan previously suggested that Kaesang pair up with Zita Anjani in the Jakarta Pilkada because he wanted Jakarta to be led by young people. "Kaesang is young, I even suggested it before, 'Sir, I suggested it a year ago, what if Jakarta is led by young people, Kaesang.' That was about a year ago, if I'm not mistaken," he said. Although the Supreme Court (MA) had changed the age limit for regional head candidates, giving Kaesang the chance to run for the Jakarta gubernatorial election, Jokowi nevertheless prohibited it. "'Now it's allowed, Sir.' I said earlier, yes, then who was the one who filed the lawsuit, right. Now it's allowed, it was challenged. 'Don't do it, Mr. Zul,' that's about it," he concluded. PSI Secretary-General Says No Internal Discussion Yet About Kaesang Running for 2024 Pilkada Head of the Indonesian Solidarity Party (PSI), Kaesang Pangarep, has a potential to run as a gubernatorial candidate after the Supreme Court (MA) issued a regulation concerning the age of regional head candidates. However, there hasn't been any decision from Kaesang on whether he will run for regional head. Kaesang has been speculated to participate in the Jakarta gubernatorial election after his poster appeared alongside Gerindra politician and Prabowo's nephew, Budi Djiwandono. The Secretary-General of PSI, Raja Juli Antoni, stated that there has been no internal discussion regarding the youngest son of President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) running in the 2024 Pilkada. "No (internal discussion yet)," said Antoni at the Presidential Palace Complex, Jakarta, on Monday (June 3, 2024). Antoni stated that whether Kaesang will run this year depends on Kaesang himself. Furthermore, the coalition parties of the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) need to discuss whether it is advantageous for Kaesang to run in the Pilkada or not. "Ask Mas Kaesang," he said. "It depends on Mas Kaesang and KIM what they decide," remarked Antoni. **2024 Pilkada Schedule** Here is the schedule for the 2024 Pilkada stages: 1. February 27—November 16, 2024: Announcement and enrollment of election monitors 2. April 24—May 31, 2024: Provision of the potential voter list 3. May 5—August 19, 2024: Completion of the requirements for individual candidate support 4. May 31—September 23, 2024: Updating compilation of

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

고객센터 02-2070-1119

• 무통장입금정보
    국민 926101-01-086843
    예금주 : (주)굿인벤트

• 반품주소안내
    서울특별시 영등포구 국회대로 28길 17, 4층 52호
    당사의 모든 제작물의 저작권은 (주)굿인벤트에 있으며, 무단복제나 도용은 저작권법(97조5항)에 의해 금지되어 있습니다.
    이를 위반시 법적인 처벌을 받을 수 있습니다.

회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로

고객센터 02-2070-1119

• 무통장입금정보
    국민 926101-01-086843
    예금주 : (주)굿인벤트

• 반품주소안내
    서울특별시 영등포구 국회대로 28길 17, 4층 52호
    당사의 모든 제작물의 저작권은 (주)굿인벤트에 있으며, 무단복제나 도용은 저작권법(97조5항)에 의해 금지되어 있습니다.
    이를 위반시 법적인 처벌을 받을 수 있습니다.

회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로