본문 바로가기
장바구니0

4 Dirty Little Tips On Audi G28 Industry Audi G28 Industry

페이지 정보

작성자 Debra
작성일 24-10-12 14:15 조회 20회 댓글 0

본문

How to Replace an new audi keys G28 Engine Speed Sensor

Charles the Humble Technician shows how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. This sensor is located near the transmission's edge just above the flywheel gear. It transmits a signal to the ECU via a grey wire T55/49, then to the tachometer located on the instrument cluster.

smart-logo.png1. Engine Speed Sensor

It is located on the outside of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear the G28 Engine Speed Sensor sends signals to ECU pin T55/49 using an uncolored wire. The ECU uses this information to control fuel and boost. It also sends an indication to the G5 tachometer in the instrument cluster.

The sensor serves as a reference point to connect with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu has to know when the crankshaft has reached TDC, and the position of the camshaft, so that it can activate the spark and injectors.

If this sensor fails the ECU will show an error code P00160 which indicates that the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft are out of sync, possibly indicating chain stretch or a jumped link on the upper chain of timing. The code won't show without the additional information provided by other sensors (G4 or G40).

Testing is a bit challenging since there are two pins for the connector and they perform different functions but the best method to test it is to measure resistance between the sensor and the ECU. When the sensor is operational, it should be reading about 1000 ohms. Examine for evidence of coolant or oil in the connector bay if you have issues with this part.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, when accelerating from highway paytoll at a high speed, i noticed a huge reduction in power. It was as if the engine had run out of gas. Or, my injectors were not firing. Today, i pulled out the spark plugs. Three were soaked with gazoline and the fourth one was dry. When I crank the engine without sparks, i place a tissue on the top of each hole in the injector and the 3 drenched with gazoline leap out, however the 4th stay closed. I checked the ground connection on ECU pins 14/55, 30/55 and 48/55. I got zero Ohm. I'm assuming the issue is elsewhere.

I also tried to reset the PID but without success. The car can start if the G28 is unplugged and runs fine when it is connected however it has the intermittent misfire issue at higher RPM. The coolant sensor (G62) even when it is unplugged, shows a temperature of -49c. Also, i noticed that the oil pressure gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bar when the actual pressure is 0.0 if i crank up the engine.

I'm not sure what to do, as i feel i have pretty much ruled out everything else. But i'm worried that I may have missed something. If anyone has any ideas please chime in! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump of the g28 receives a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter functions similarly to the G4 sender, and both operate on the 80,100,200, UrS, and RS2 vehicles. You can easily locate the spare in a salvage shop or parts store. It is simple to test them to do - just put your DMM in resistance mode and measure between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector's end up) and 2 (2nd from the left on the black connector's side). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B AAN, ABY, and ADU) engines are equipped with an ECU that has to know the position and speed of the crankshaft in order to make a decision about fuel injector timing etc. To accomplish this, it makes use of a Crank Position Sensor (G4) and an Engine Speed Sensor (G28). If you are experiencing issues with either of these sensors, the diagnostic scanner will display codes that could lead to an engine shutdown.

Some of the signs of a failed G28 sensor include an inaccurate rev counter for the gearbox, gears shifting quicker than normal and/or misfiring when in gear. If you have any of these problems, it is likely that your sensor is deteriorating and requires audi replacement car keys. The good thing is that they are very cheap and easily accessible, especially if you're looking at a Bosch unit which is what ours are. Alternately, the GM version of this part is also a good option.

5. Tachometer

A failing engine speed sensor could be a cause for many issues in your car. It's an essential component of the transmission of your audi a3 key replacement because it relays information to the ECU about how fast or slow the engine of the car is spinning. This sensor can cause the transmission to fail and other components in the car to be affected.

The G5 engine speed sensor is situated on the outside of the transmission above the flywheel ring gear and sends a signal directly to the ECU at pin T55/49 via an uncolored wire. The ECU utilizes this signal to control the amount of fuel and boost, as well as timig. It also transmits it to the G5 Tachometer in instrument cluster. You can test the sensor for failure by examining the continuity between it and the tachometer, between the ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection on pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) as well as between T6a/1, and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should detect the resistance to be around 1000 ohms in these areas. This is a standard part that is found across the audi smart key replacement 80 100 200, UrS and RS2 range from 1985 MC through the 1997 UrS AAN and 1995 RS2 ADU. Good ones could be available in wrecking yards.happy-smiling-woman-with-car-key-driving-2022-11-17-00-15-14-utc-min-scaled.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

고객센터 02-2070-1119

• 무통장입금정보
    국민 926101-01-086843
    예금주 : (주)굿인벤트

• 반품주소안내
    서울특별시 영등포구 국회대로 28길 17, 4층 52호
    당사의 모든 제작물의 저작권은 (주)굿인벤트에 있으며, 무단복제나 도용은 저작권법(97조5항)에 의해 금지되어 있습니다.
    이를 위반시 법적인 처벌을 받을 수 있습니다.

회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로

고객센터 02-2070-1119

• 무통장입금정보
    국민 926101-01-086843
    예금주 : (주)굿인벤트

• 반품주소안내
    서울특별시 영등포구 국회대로 28길 17, 4층 52호
    당사의 모든 제작물의 저작권은 (주)굿인벤트에 있으며, 무단복제나 도용은 저작권법(97조5항)에 의해 금지되어 있습니다.
    이를 위반시 법적인 처벌을 받을 수 있습니다.

회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로