Ricky Soebagdja's disappointment seeing Indonesian badminton players dropping out in the group phase of the 2024 Olympics > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 검색
  • 회원가입

로그인

다양한 서비스와 이벤트 혜택을 누리실 수 있습니다.

아이디 비밀번호

Ricky Soebagdja's disappointment seeing Indonesian badminton players d…

페이지 정보

작성자 Reda 작성일 24-09-30 07:45 조회 38 댓글 0

본문

fajar-alfian-muhamma_4c702b6.jpgn American swimmer Michael Phelps cemented his status as the most successful Olympian of all time by winning five gold medals and one silver medal in Rio 2016. In total, he has collected 28 medals, 23 of them gol

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Participating in the first round of the men's 100-meter event at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was immediately assigned to heat 1. He competed against several top runners, including Kishane Thom

jepang1_e4b687f.jpgThe Indonesian U-23 National Team finished fourth in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Shin Tae-yong's team was defeated 1-2 to the Iraqi U-23 National Team in the third-place

n This long wait was finally paid off at home. Anyone who doubted the importance of the Olympic soccer gold medal only needs to look at Neymar's face when he scored the winning penalty in the final against German

Liputan6.com, Doha - The chance for the Indonesian U-23 National Team to play in the 2024 Olympics in Paris remains open. The Young Garuda squad must take on the

n Usain Bolt was the star of the Rio Olympics, from the moment he landed at the Rio de Janeiro International Airport to when he etched his name in history with a triple-triple. The Jamaican sprinter became the only athlete to win gold in the 100m, 200m, and 4x100m relay events in three consecutive Olympic

-yong calling up several new players.
One player who has gained attention is Elkan Baggott. However, Should you beloved this short article in addition to you would like to be given guidance about athlete life stories generously check out the website. Shin Tae-yong is still hesitant to talk about the possibility of Baggott representing the Ind

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Ricky Soebagdja, the Head of Training and Development at the Indonesian Badminton Association openly voiced his disappointment with the fact that numerous Indonesian badminton players

Bola.net, Jakarta - The Paris 2024 Olympics are proceeding well with thousands of athletes aiming to realize their dream of wearing the coveted gold medal draped over their shoulders. Moreover, there is another motivation, specifically receiving a rewa

duo, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara.
Having failed to make the quarter-finals, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti will have to depart from Paris. However, before returning to their home country, Apriyani/Siti will still compete in their last Group A game versus the Malaysian

This unfavorable outcome caused Apriyani/Siti not managing to progress to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olympics in Paris. They ended up at the last place of Group A

n On August 5, 2016, a historic moment was created when the Olympics were held for the first time in South America. The opening ceremony was full of color and joy. Traditional Brazilian music was presented with social messages and warnings about the dangers of climate chang

Hong Kong leads the list in terms of gold medal incentives. The first athlete to secure more than ??500,000 for claiming victory in their discipline was Vivian Kong

15-14 and leveled the match at 20-20.
Unfortunately, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti once again were unable to halt Chen Qing Chen/Jia Yi Fan's advance. After fighting for a total time o

ing sixth with a result of 10.26 seconds.
"Actually, I was quite warmed up, different from the start. The only issue was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too tight," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from t

ication to get ready for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already headed inside, I ran from the warm-up area, bringing my ID card, trying to catch up with them. Entering the room, changed clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and

court, how they fought on the court."
"Except for Ginting, I see these defeats as a due to not being able to showcase their best performance. While in terms of readiness, I feel it was truly at its best, but on the court, the

take advantage of," Lalu Zohri clarified.
"In my view, I'm sure that if there was a slightly longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. In my opinion, I believe I was on fire. I don't regret anything, basically this serves as motivation for me, I hope in future championship

nd, Israel offers 4.4 billion Rupiah.
Countries that regularly secure gold awards such as the United Kingdom, Norway, and Sweden do not give rewards as substantial as Israel or India. Therefore, which countries are offering substantial bonuses for

010404300_1652859774-20220518IY_Menembak_Campuran_Fathur_Gustafian_dan_Citra_Dewi_Resti_5.jpgBola.com, Paris - Indonesia's female doubles team, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, suffered a defeat versus the China representatives, Chen Qing Chen/Jia Yi Fan. This outcome led to Apriyani/Siti failing to progress to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olymp

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

오늘본상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.
회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은 info@goodinvent.com

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.