Nurul Akmal Emerges as the Twenty-First Indonesia's Athlete to Obtain a Place at the 2024 Paris Olympics > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 검색
  • 회원가입

로그인

다양한 서비스와 이벤트 혜택을 누리실 수 있습니다.

아이디 비밀번호

Nurul Akmal Emerges as the Twenty-First Indonesia's Athlete to Obtain …

페이지 정보

작성자 Darrel Greenhal… 작성일 24-09-30 07:33 조회 48 댓글 0

본문

074527800_1475920113-sony_dwi.jpglay today and in the future as well."
"Certainly the crowd, but I don't mean when Indonesia is extremely loud. It's lively but still somewhat calm. Maybe that's one thing to remember. Also, I often visualize stressful situations because they affect me. I consider what I vi

lone," said Gregoria Mariska Tunjung.
"I compete in singles, I don't have a partner, I have a coach behind me too, but we can't communicate, therefore the shouting definitely helps me more motivated and sense that I have support. Since they keep shouting whether I score

Bola.com, Jakarta - The aspiration of the Argentina national team to secure a gold medal at the 2024 Paris Olympics has been dashed. In the quarter-finals on Sat. (03/08/2024) early morning WIB,

e for the Olympics, not Labar/Corvee.
This decision angered Labar/Corvee. They subsequently took legal action against BWF at CAS. As a result, CAS ruled in favor of Labar/Corvee's appeal, enabling them to compete in the Paris 2024 Olympics. In an unprecedented move in Olympic records, the number of participants in the men

ting Championship in Manama, Bahrain.
Additionally, Nurul Akmal secured bronze medals at the 2024 Asian Weightlifting Championship in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, the 2021 Islamic Solidarity Games in Konya,

he 10-meter Air Rifle Men's event.

Fathur won the 10-meter Air Rifle Men's event with a tally of 103.9 points, defeating Singapore's athlete Wong Z for silver with 103.1 points, and Should you have just about any issues with regards to exactly where and also tips on how to utilize international football stories, you can email us in our own webpage. Indonesian athlete Paragra Duncan

for the country's athletes in person.
"Thank you for coming at the venue even though you weren't able to see the match. Hopefully next time you can get tickets, no matter where you support from any location, your encouragement is certainly precious

the Indonesian ace during the match.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung qualified for the quarterfinals of the Paris 2024 Olympics in the women's singles badminton category after defeating the player from the Czech Republic, Tereza Svabikova, at the Port

adium again, so it's like resetting."
"However, that's not an excuse. In this Olympics, the schedule is like this, unlike the world tour. Certainly, this is a challenge that I have to face as well. Hope

sitions to obtain an Olympic spot.

In the championship round, Fathur momentarily led the event with a score of 52.5 after five shots. He then vied with players from India, China, and South Korea, and finally e

Bola.net, Paris - Indonesian female singles athlete, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, has progressed to the round of 16 at the Paris 2024 Olympics. She believes, the cheers boosted the fighting

dds an additional match," said Fadil.
Moreover, this point miscalculation also impacted another Indonesian pair, Bagas Maulana/Muhammad Sohibul Fikri. One example occurred during the 2024 Badminton Asia tournament, where Bagas/Fik

or competitors in the Paris Olympics.
Nurul Akmal will compete in the 2024 Paris Olympics through the reallocation of slots from the continental route. The 31-year-old weightlifter becomes the 21st Indonesi

e to participate in France this year.
"Weightlifting has guaranteed an extra ticket to the Paris 2024 Olympics after IWF released the final Olympic qualification ranking of competitors who will compete in Paris," posted the Instagra

e discovered a way to regain control.
"I think I shouted, I tried to release tension by yelling a few times. Honestly, it certainly has an impact, because in this big arena, there were shouts of 'Indonesia' certainly made me f

ill finds it difficult to control it.
"To be honest, regarding my game, I'm at ease, but mentally and tension-wise, I'm still adjusting. I'm still adapting. Yesterday I played once and then had two days off, which had an impact. It's like I was getting into the groove yesterday, but after two days off, I lost the atmosphere o

as successfully qualified for France.
The Olympic Committee of Indonesia (NOC Indonesia) reported that Nurul Akmal's qualification was attained after the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) published the ultimate Olympic qualification st

hips and achieved notable results.

Notable achievements include, winning two gold medals with Citra Dewi Resti at the 2021 SEA Games in Hanoi, Vietnam, in the 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team category. Another

Indonesian sport climbing possesses a strong reputation at the world level. Many athletes from the country in this discipline have previously secured notable achievements at both Asi

Furthermore, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung also got a morale boost from fans who were unable to see in person. Yes, some Indonesian supporters were compelled to cheer from outside the venu

Bola.com, Jakarta - Fathur Gustafian, an Indonesian male shooting athlete, gained an entry to the 2024 Paris Olympic Games from the 2024 Asian Rifle/Pistol Championship in the049008600_1717490024-Apriyani_Rahayu_Siti_Fadia_Silva_Ramadhanti.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

오늘본상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.
회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은 info@goodinvent.com

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.